- 4 ounces fish (firm)
- 1 onion (thin, slice separated into rings)
- 2 green pepper (thin, rings)
- 2 lemon slices (thin)
- 1 parsley sprig
- 1 paprika
- 1 ground white pepper (pch freshly-)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Place the fish on a 12- by 14-inch piece of foil. Top with the onions, green peppers, lemons, parsley, paprika and white pepper. Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Fold the foil into an envelope around the fish to seal in the juice. Cook on an outdoor grill with the lid closed (or in a 450 degree oven) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.