Fish FrittersHoje para Jantar
- 100 grams flour
- 50 grams corn flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 50 milliliters milk
- 250 grams fish
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1/2 onions
- white pepper (to taste)
- oil (for frying)
- 1Place flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle.
- 2Add olive oil, salt and eggs and mix well.
- 3Add milk and whisk, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- 4Remove fish bones if needed.
- 5Shred fish and add to flour mixture.
- 6Chop onion and parsley, mix together and add to the mixture.
- 7Season with white pepper.
- 8Shape fish mixture into patties.
- 9Heat plenty of oil in a large, heavy pot until very hot.
- 10Fry fish patties on both sides until golden.
- 11Drain cooked pieces on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- 12Serve with salad, and tomato and pepper rice.