- 100 grams flour
- 50 grams cornflour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 50 milliliters milk
- 250 grams fish
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1/2 onion
- white pepper (to taste)
- oil (for frying)
- Place flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle.
- Add olive oil, salt and eggs and mix well.
- Add milk and whisk, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Remove fish bones if needed.
- Shred fish and add to flour mixture.
- Chop onion and parsley, mix together and add to the mixture.
- Season with white pepper.
- Shape fish mixture into patties.
- Heat plenty of oil in a large, heavy pot until very hot.
- Fry fish patties on both sides until golden.
- Drain cooked pieces on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with salad, and tomato and pepper rice.