- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 pound white fish fillets (firm, cut into strips)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- lemon wedges (to serve)
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (finely)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Toss sweet potatoes with oil, mustard and thyme in a large bowl. Season to taste. Arrange in a single layer on one baking sheet. Bake 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, season flour with salt and pepper. Toss fish pieces in seasoned flour, shaking off excess. Dip into combined milk and egg. Coat in combined breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and lemon peel, pressing firmly. Place on second baking sheet. Refrigerate 15 mins. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake fish with sweet potato wedges for a further 10-15 mins, turning fish halfway through cooking, until golden and cooked through.
- For the tartar sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Serve fish and sweet potato wedges with tartar sauce and lemon wedges.
|Calories490Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.