Fish is a great way to get the nutrients the body needs without unnecessary calories and fat. This dish offers a heathy and nutritious dinner the family will love. Fish Fillets with Tomato Sauce and Sauteed Potatoes guarantees a meal you can trust will not only be filling, but also tasty and healthy. And adding a little bit of white wine to the sauce is just the added touch for a rewarding, weeknight family dinner.
- 400 grams fish fillets (skinned and deboned)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper
- lemon juice (to taste)
- potatoes (to taste)
- liquid margarine (Becel's)
- 100 grams chopped onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 deciliter white wine
- 6 tablespoons tomato sauce (with basil)
- chopped parsley
- Season the fish fillets with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Place the potatoes in a baking pan covered with water, and season with salt. Bring to boil, lower heat, and simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of liquid Becel in a pan, add the chopped onion, and the bay leaf. Cook over medium heat until the onion begins to brown.
- Add the fish, then add the white wine, and the tomato sauce.
- Cover, and cook on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain, and put them back in pan where they were cooked.
- Drizzle with a little liquid Becel, and saute, shaking the pan occasionally until they brown.
- Generously sprinkle the fish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with the sauteed potatoes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.