Fish CrumbleReceitas Da Felicidade!
The family is home and you want to prepare a healthy and hearty dish everyone can enjoy. This Fish Crumble dish is decadent and savory. Ingredients include hake fillets, salt, ground black pepper, ground ginger, cardamom, lemon juice, small hard loaves of bread, leeks, zucchini, black olives, onions, garlic cloves, white or béchamel sauce, ketchup, and olive oil. It is a creamy and dreamy dish can be served with your favorite salad.
- hake fillets
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 bread (small, hard loaves of)
- 1 leeks
- 1 zucchini
- black olives (pitted)
- 1 onions (small)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups sauce (white, or 1 package bechamel sauce)
- ketchup (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Season the fillets in advance with salt, pepper, ginger, cardamom, and lemon juice.
- 3In an electric grinder or food processor, dice separately and coarsely the bread, leek, zucchini, olives, garlic, and onion.
- 4Combine all the chopped ingredients in a bowl, and mix with olive oil.
- 5Season with salt.
- 6Drain the marinade from the fish.
- 7Spread a little white sauce on a baking tray, and add well- drained fillets.
- 8Cover with a little more white sauce, and a few splashes of ketchup.
- 9Finally, sprinkle with the bread mixture.
- 10Bake for about 30 minutes, or until top is browned.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1360Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.