The family is home and you want to prepare a healthy and hearty dish everyone can enjoy. This Fish Crumble dish is decadent and savory. Ingredients include hake fillets, salt, ground black pepper, ground ginger, cardamom, lemon juice, small hard loaves of bread, leeks, zucchini, black olives, onions, garlic cloves, white or béchamel sauce, ketchup, and olive oil. It is a creamy and dreamy dish can be served with your favorite salad.
- hake fillets
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 bread (small, hard loaves of)
- 1 leek
- 1 zucchini
- black olives (pitted)
- 1 onion (small)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups sauce (white, or 1 package bechamel sauce)
- ketchup (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Season the fillets in advance with salt, pepper, ginger, cardamom, and lemon juice.
- In an electric grinder or food processor, dice separately and coarsely the bread, leek, zucchini, olives, garlic, and onion.
- Combine all the chopped ingredients in a bowl, and mix with olive oil.
- Season with salt.
- Drain the marinade from the fish.
- Spread a little white sauce on a baking tray, and add well- drained fillets.
- Cover with a little more white sauce, and a few splashes of ketchup.
- Finally, sprinkle with the bread mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until top is browned.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1360Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.