- 1 pound medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (Finely minced)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 pound snow peas (trimmed)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 bok choy (stalks, but into 1-1/2" pieces)
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 3 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili paste (w/garlic)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 green onions (cut into 3" pieces)
- Cut shrimp in half lengthwise, set aside.
- Combine minced garlic, ginger and chili paste in small bowl, set aside.
- Blend tomato sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and sugar in another bowl, set aside.
- Heat wok to very hot.
- Add 1-1/2 tsp. oil and heat.
- Add shrimp and stir bok choy and green onions and stir fry until peas turn bright green.
- Pour tomato sauce mixture around sides of wok.
- Return shrimp to wok.
- Stir in small amounts of cornstarch solution to thicken.