- 2 pounds pork loin roast (boneless)
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish (freshly grated, optional)
- Season roast with salt and pepper; place over indirect heat in medium-hot grill. Stir together remaining ingredients and baste every 8-10 minutes with mixture, until roast is done about 30-40 minutes (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve. Discard any leftover basting mixture.
- Spice up your favorite barbecue sauce with marmalade, hot pepper sauce and horseradish. Serve sliced with sandwich buns, grilled corn on the cob and potato salad.