Fingers Chouquettes with Chocolate dipChloé Delice
If you want to bring a decadent and dreamy sweet treat to your next holiday party, special occasion, or celebration, then please considering trying these Fingers Choquettes with Chocolate Dip for a sensational sweet treat. This recipe uses dark cocoa powder to create a rich and creamy layer of flavor that is out of this world. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your loved ones with a mouthwatering dessert.
- 80 grams sugar
- 25 grams corn starch
- 50 grams dark chocolate cocoa powder
- milk (1/2 lt.)
- water (12.5 cl.)
- milk (12.5 cl.)
- 125 grams butter (diced)
- 4 grams salt
- 140 grams flour
- 4 eggs (+ 1 for glazing)
- coarse sugar
- 1In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and sifted cocoa powder.
- 2Add the mixture to a saucepan and add the cold milk.
- 3Whisk the mixture until smooth.
- 4Cook over low heat until it begins to boil.
- 5At this point, remove from the heat and pour the cream into the ramekins.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 7Bring water, milk, diced butter and salt to a boil.
- 8Once it boils, remove from heat and add the sifted flour all at once.
- 10Return to heat to dry the dough (the dough should detach from the pan)
- 11Turn off the heat and add the eggs, one by one whisking well after each addition. Mix well.
- 12Preheat the oven to 300F.
- 13Fit a pastry bag with a round tip and pipe out sticks of dough.
- 14Brush each stick of dough with a beaten egg yolk.
- 15Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- 16Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown. Serve with the chocolate dip.