Looking for a sweet and sour treat? Deep, rich, nutty chocolaty Nutella plays off the crushed almond crust. Each mold should be filled with one layer of thick, sour, dough beneath a robust layer of Nutella spread, finished with another spoonful of dough to cover the tartlet. A quick 20 minutes of baking in the oven presents you with small, bite sized, tartlets filled with a creamy, thick chocolaty and nutty center. You haven’t lived until you’ve smelled baked Nutella.
- 100 grams flour
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 160 grams brown sugar (or powdered sugar)
- 4 egg whites
- 100 grams butter
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add flour, ground almonds, and sugar to the food processor bowl.
- Mix for 1 minute on minimum speed.
- Open the food processor to add the egg whites so they are at the center of the bowl as if there was a well.
- Close and blend for 2 minutes on lowest speed.
- Melt the butter in the microwave
- Add the butter to the food processor and mix for one minute at the same speed
- Put 1 tablespoon of batter into each mold, add a tablespoon of Nutella, and cover with 1 spoonful of batter
- Bake for 20 minutes.