- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 2 cans pitted ripe olives (6 oz. ea. sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp (cooked)
- Combine macaroni, olives, green onions and celery in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lemon pepper, mustard and garlic salt; stir into macaroni mixture. Gently toss in shrimp. Chill at least 3 hours.