Nothing says traditional comfort food like a hamburger. Add some cheese and the mouth dances with pleasure. This Filled Hamburgers recipe is so tasty that the family will ask for it for years to come. This recipe only takes 25 minutes to prepare thi…
perfect dish that will taste great and make the family happy any day of the week. Ingredients include ground beef, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, fresh parsley, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, green bell pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- 500 grams ground beef
- 1/2 cup mozzarella (shredded)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- salt and ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into small strips)
- Divide the beef into 12 equal portions and flatten each one into a thin disk.
- Mix the mozzarella, blue cheese, parsley mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl.
- Place part of the filling on one of the flattened hamburger disks and top with another. Seal the edges well. Repeat, creating 6 filled hamburgers. Place in a hot skillet until cooked through.
- Remove from the skillet and set aside. Spritz the skillet with cooking spray and saute the green pepper until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the hamburgers with the green pepper on the side.
|Calories220Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.