Impress company with this tenderloin. Serve with Jasmine rice and fried plantain slices.
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup pimento stuffed green olives (sliced)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup capers (well drained)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Sprinkle tenderloins with salt and pepper. In a deep oven-proof skillet, heat the oil and sauté the onion until translucent. Add tenderloins and brown on all sides. Stir together remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and add to skillet. Cover with oven-proof lid or foil and place in oven.
- Cook pork for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature as measured with a meat thermometer is 145 degrees F. Remove from the oven, allow to rest 10 minutes before carving. Spoon sauce over tenderloin slices.
- Serve 8.