Fresh figs are simply too delicious to let even one of these delicacies go to waste, so here's another way to put them to good use during their all too brief season. Peppery arugula is an ideal match for the fig's sweetness, while buffalo mozzarella lends incomparable creaminess to the guest worthy salad. For crunchy contrast, toss in some sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, and toasted almonds, all of which also provide ample protein.
- 4 figs (cut into quarters)
- 50 arugula (grs of)
- 1 mozzarella ball (buffalo, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon roasted almonds (sliced )
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- fine salt
- On a platter, arrange the arugula, mozzarella and figs.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and almonds.
- Salt with the help of a wire rod going emulsifying the oil.
- Sprinkle the salad with the sauce and serve.