- 90 grams butter
- 90 milliliters maple syrup
- 250 grams spelt flour
- 1 eggs (whisked)
- 100 grams softened butter
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 2 eggs
- ground cinnamon
- 6 figs
- Melt the butter with the maple syrup.
- Let cool and add the flour and the whisked egg.
- Knead well until a homogeneous dough is formed.
- Shape the dough into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll out into a rectangular shape with a thickness of about 4 millimeters.
- Place the dough in a greased pie pan, spread it evenly and prick the base with a fork.
- Cover the dough with parchment paper and dried beans on top (to weigh down the dough so it doesn't rise) while baking for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare the filling by whisking the softened butter with the sugar and almonds for about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one by one and the cinnamon, and whisk some more.
- Remove the dough from the oven, remove the paper and the weights, and add the filling, smoothing the surface.
- Halve the figs and arrange them on top of the filling.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove from the pan and serve.
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Raspberry Shortcake DessertReal Life Dinner
Turkey Cranberry Almond WrapTastes Better from Scratch
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo CakeHellmann's
Light & Tangy Chicken SaladHellmann's
Classic Peanut Butter CookiesYummly
Fig BarsBrown Eyed Baker
Seven Minute Choco-Almond TrufflesGreen Kitchen Stories
Perfect French ToastAdd a Pinch
Overnight Chia Seed PuddingThe Lemon Bowl
Raspberry and Fig Mini PavlovasRecipesPlus
Fig NewtonsElana's Pantry
Emergency Chocolate DessertA Fork and A Pencil
Ground Cherry ClafoutisChez Us
No-Bake Fudgy Snow BallsSkinnytaste