- 1 package knorr fiesta sides - mexican rice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- shredded cheddar cheese (your favorite taco toppings (, chopped tomato, chopped onion and/or crumbled tortilla chips))
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
- Spoon Rice onto serving platter, then top with chicken and any chicken drippings.
- Top with your favorite taco toppings.
Colleen 25 Jan 2017
So easy to make and tasted good too! Definitely going to make it again! I used Spanish rice instead of Mexican rice