- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 jar ragu cheesy sauce (1 lb, Double Cheddar)
- 9 bags chip plain tortilla (9 oz.)
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tomatoes (large, diced)
- 1 onions (small, chopped)
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in 12-inch skillet and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in Double Cheddar Sauce and heat through.
- Layer tortilla chips, then 1/2 of the sauce mixture, red peppers, tomato and onion on serving platter; repeat, ending with tomato. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro and shredded lettuce.