- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets (cut into 2-inch strips)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 8 taco shells
- 1 tomato (small, diced)
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup chedder cheese (grated)
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1/2 avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook turkey until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 170°F, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in taco seasoning; cook for 1 minute.
- Heat taco shells according to package directions.
- Divide turkey, tomato, olives, green onion, cheese, lettuce, avocado and cilantro evenly into shells.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.