Younger cooks can help fix this with some supervision. Or have teen cooks fix thisfor a quick and tasty family dinner. Serve with tortilla chips and a mixed green salad.
- 1 pound ground pork (lean)
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 8 ounces picante sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 11 ounces cheese soup (fiesta nacho)
- 1 cup tortilla chips (small round)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- In medium saucepan, cook and stir pork until browned. Drain. Add chicken broth, picante sauce, cumin and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese soup; simmer until heated through. Do not boil. Pour into serving bowls; garnish with tortillas chips and sour cream.
Nick Mills 2 Jul
Alhough the instructions are not very descriptive or overly helpful, I managed to throw together an overall decent dish. I substituted fresh roasted tomatoes and chili paste for the picante sauce, and found it to be a great replacement. Would recommend for a mexican/spicy themed night with guests
Juaquine Silveira 14 Jun
It made a striking imitation of vomit. In color, texture, and exceptionally in smell.