- 2 packages light cream cheese (8 ounces each, softened)
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups Marble Jack cheese (shredded)
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1Place cream cheese and taco seasoning mix in mixer bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer. Turn to Speed 6 and beat about 1 1⁄2 minutes, or until fluffy. Stop and scrape bowl. Turn to Speed 4 and add eggs, one at a time, beating about 15 seconds after each addition. Stop and scrape bowl. Add cheese and green chilies. Turn to Stir Speed and mix 15 seconds.
- 2Pour mixture into greased 9-inch spring form pan. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes, or until knife inserted
- 3near center comes out clean. Remove from oven and spread with sour cream. return to oven and bake 5 minutes longer. Cool 15 minutes. Refrigerate 3 to 8 hours. Before serving, remove outer ring and
- 4spread top of cake with salsa, or top each serving with a scant tablespoon of salsa. Serve with
- 5taco chips, if desired.