- 4 New York pork chops (top loin, 1/2-inch thick)
- 4 teaspoons jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1/3 cup hot pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
- 4 slices fresh pineapple (cored, 1/2-inch thick OR canned pineapple rings)
- Coat chops with jerk seasoning; set aside for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, microwave jelly, pineapple juice and ginger on High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted.
- Grill pork over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side, turning once until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Baste frequently with glaze. During last 3 minutes of grilling time, place pineapple rings on the grill. Baste with jelly mixture. Grill pineapple until heated through. Serve pork chops with pineapple.