- 4 slices lean back bacon (chopped, about 1/4 lb.)
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package fettucine (12 oz., uncooked)
- 3 cups broccoli florets (fresh)
- Cook bacon in 2-qt. saucepan until crisp; drain. Add onion and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce and simmer over low heat until heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain. Toss with hot sauce. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.