Start the chicken when you put the pasta in to boil and both will be ready at the same time, meaning dinner an be on the table in less than half an hour from start to finish. The chicken is browned in a skillet with garlic and bacon and, when it's cooked through, simmered with cilantro, mushrooms, cheese, and milk until thickened to a sauce. Flat noodles like fettuccine are the best shape for this dish.
- 350 grams fettucine
- olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 slice bacon (diced)
- 3 chicken breasts (finely chopped)
- coriander (diced)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 slices Flamengo
- 150 milliliters milk
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water to al dente.
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet, add garlic and bacon. Cook until the bacon has browned.
- Add the chicken, check the seasoning and continue cooking.
- When the chicken is ready, mix in the cilantro and mushrooms.
- Add the cheese and milk and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve the chicken sauce on top of the fettuccine.