Fettuccine with Chicken and Coriander SauceAs receitas lá de casa
Start the chicken when you put the pasta in to boil and both will be ready at the same time, meaning dinner an be on the table in less than half an hour from start to finish. The chicken is browned in a skillet with garlic and bacon and, when it's cooked through, simmered with cilantro, mushrooms, cheese, and milk until thickened to a sauce. Flat noodles like fettuccine are the best shape for this dish.
- 350 grams fettucine
- olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 slice bacon (diced)
- 3 chicken breasts (finely chopped)
- coriander (diced)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 slices Flamengo
- 150 milliliters milk
- 1Cook the pasta in boiling salted water to al dente.
- 2Heat a little olive oil in a skillet, add garlic and bacon. Cook until the bacon has browned.
- 3Add the chicken, check the seasoning and continue cooking.
- 4When the chicken is ready, mix in the cilantro and mushrooms.
- 5Add the cheese and milk and bring to a boil.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Serve the chicken sauce on top of the fettuccine.