- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 1 onions (small, thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves clove garlic, fine chop
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (finely chopped, optional)
- 16 ounces fettucine (1 box, cooked and drained)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Sauce and broth. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes. Stir in basil. To serve, toss hot fettuccine with sauce in large bowl, then top with chicken.