Feta and Red Pepper CruditesMadeleine Cocina
Just when you thought you would never find the recipe for you, you found Feta and Red Pepper Crudites! This recipe is perfect for those of your that love Greek-style food and need the protein in your diet to get you through the day. This Feta and Red Pepper Crudites recipe blends flavor with nutrition. It is perfect for an after-school snack for the kids. Try this recipe out and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Happy Cooking!
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 can red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil (ground)
- salt and ground black pepper
- feta cheese (sliced)
- 1Cut the red pepper into thin strips and mix with the garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper. Set aside to marinate for approximately 1 hour.
- 2Toast the pan slightly on both sides.
- 3Place a slice of cheese on each piece of bread and top with the pepper mixture. Broil for 3-4 minutes until the cheese browns slightly.