- 4 ounces pork loin roast (sliced very thin)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (rinsed)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and cut in half)
- 4 green onions (green ends trimmed)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch, red or green or two of each)
- 3 ounces blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup salted roasted almonds (chopped)
- Cut broccoli, bell pepper and onions into coarse chunks. Pulse vegetables in food processor until coarsely chopped, remove and reserve. Cut cream cheese into chunks and whirl in food processor with horseradish, lemon juice and blue cheese. Return vegetables to processor and pulse just until ingredients are mixed, not pureed.
- Spread one side of each tortilla with 1/2 cup cheese mixture to the edge. Layer tortillas with equal portions of pork, sprinkle evenly with parsley and almonds. Roll tortilla snugly; set seam side down. (If making up to one day ahead, wrap airtight in plastic wrap and refrigerate). Cut each roll crosswise into six equal pieces and arrange on a platter.