- 3 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 1/2 cup celery (diced)
- 4 tablespoons purple onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or more, to taste)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 teaspoons relish (sweet pepper, or to taste)
- creole seasoning (or Optional: dash Cajun, blend)
- 1 dash salt (or to taste)
PER SERVING *
|Calories220Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Diana 27 days ago
Delicious! I used flat bread. I think next time I might add walnuts or pecans.
Liz S. 4 Jul
Delish! I used Rotissiere chicken and will make this again!
Crystal 24 Jun
Im kinda running out of food so i didnt have celery but it still tasted great. i added two hard boiled eggs as well
Juan 20 Jun
family liked it, would make it again.
John Haprian 11 Jun
Delicious and easy to make.
Carmen Ortiz 15 Sep 2017
Loved it and so easy to make!
Aimee O. 25 May 2017
Turned out pretty good
Monica G. 3 Dec 2016
This chicken salad turned out amazing! Yummy! The only adjustment I made is I added I bit more mayo. I thought about leaving the relish out, but glad I didn't. Seasoning is great. I'll definitely make it again.
Brenda S. 16 Apr 2016
Good - I left out the relish; it needs a bit more mayo and some freshly ground pepper. Will make again.
Teresa B. 10 Jan 2016
I used sweet pickle relish instead of sweet pepper and shredded rotisserie chicken. Included a pinch of creole seasoning and it's definitely worth the add! Just enough extra punch to jazz it up and make it really tasty.
Mariqa L. 10 Jul 2015
*****I like this chicken recipe. I omitted the Cajun seasoning and the only other thing I added is sliced black olives.