Enjoy caramelized sweet potato fries baked in the oven with no added fat!
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the sweet potatoes into wedges approximately 3/4” thick.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet, spreading them out as much as possible. Sprinkle with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper, to taste. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Flip the sweet potatoes.
- Continue roasting for 10-14 minutes longer, until the sweet potatoes are tender and slightly charred at the edges.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, and serve immediately.
Xav 24 Aug
Not as crunchy as expected
Lorie A. 16 Aug
Yummy, and so easy to make. Will be making these regularly now
Jane Thompson 5 Aug
So tasty! A definite dish every week!
I love this recipe. I even gave some to my mom and she LOVED THEM. Since we loved them I decided to give some to my family and guess what... THEY ALSO LOVED THEM!!! They were all proud of me and that happened because of you guys who helped me out on this cooking journey. Thank you guys so much and keep up the good work! Thank you!!!
Tyron Schwartz 24 Jun
Excellent recipe would definitely make it again as it's a staple in my diet now.
Melissa 5 Jun
It was perfect! I have a hard time finding motivation to cook, but watching the video and following the steps was so easy!