Enjoy caramelized sweet potato fries baked in the oven with no added fat!
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the sweet potatoes into wedges approximately 3/4” thick.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet, spreading them out as much as possible. Sprinkle with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper, to taste. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Flip the sweet potatoes.
- Continue roasting for 10-14 minutes longer, until the sweet potatoes are tender and slightly charred at the edges.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, and serve immediately.