- 100 grams sliced almonds
- 1 can dulce de leche (condensed ")
- 3 eggs
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg yolks and mix together with the "dulce de leche" until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks and gently fold into cream mixture.
- In a skillet, toast the almonds until golden brown.
- Place almonds in the bottom of serving cups or bowls. Set aside some of the almonds to top the desserts.
- Spoon cream mixture over the almonds and chill until ready to serve. Garnish with reserved almonds.
Fast Breads' Buttery RowiesSerious Eats
No Churn Cherry Amaretto Ice CreamNutmeg Nanny
Fast And Simple One Bowl Chocolate Chip Barthe hungry mum
Fast & Fabulous Chicken SaladHellmann's
Fast Buttery BunsSerious Eats
Rocky Road FudgeEveryday Dishes
Easy Chicken Enchilada CasseroleJo Cooks
Fast, Easy FlatbreadThe Wine Lover's Kitchen
Magically Fast Apple PiePillsbury.com
No Bake Holiday Oreo TrufflesThe Cozy Cook
Fast Fudgy BrowniesEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Super Fast Blender SalsaReal Mom Kitchen
Fast Breads' CrumpetsSerious Eats
Chocolate Almond Mousse (simple, Fast & Vegan)Joy Blending
Pistachio Shortbread CookiesLeite's Culinaria
Easy Apple CrispHellmann's