- 100 grams sliced almonds
- 1 can dulce de leche (condensed ")
- 3 eggs
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg yolks and mix together with the "dulce de leche" until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks and gently fold into cream mixture.
- In a skillet, toast the almonds until golden brown.
- Place almonds in the bottom of serving cups or bowls. Set aside some of the almonds to top the desserts.
- Spoon cream mixture over the almonds and chill until ready to serve. Garnish with reserved almonds.