- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup instant polenta
- 2 cups tri-color quinoa (cooked, chilled)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, cut into thin strips)
- 23 ounces RAGU Homestyle Thick & Hearty Mushroom Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 zucchini (small, halved lengthwise, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (multi-color, halved)
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Bring water, milk and salt to boil in medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; whisk in polenta in a steady stream. Cook 4-5 min. or until polenta is soft and creamy, whisking constantly. Remove pan from heat; stir in quinoa. Cool slightly. Use a medium scoop (scant 1/4 cup) to form 18 patties, 2 inches wide and ½ inch thick. Let patties cool on parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush both sides of patties with oil. Heat large skillet on medium heat. Cook patties, in batches, 3 min. on each side or until golden brown. Cover; keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers; cook 3-4 min. or until tender-crisp. Add sauce, garlic and remaining vegetables; cook 2-3 min. or until heated through. Serve sauce on top of warm polenta patties. Sprinkle with cheese.