- peach pie filling
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts (or scratch recipe for a double crust)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange 6 paper liners in 12-cup muffin pan.
- Unroll pie crusts onto work surface. Cut each into 6 rounds using 4- inch round cookie cutter. Press 6 crusts into paper liners.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of fruit filling into each crust. Top each with remaining pie crusts*, brush with egg and evenly sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until crust are golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
- *Linzer Style: cut small hole in center of top crust and loosely place on top, Lattice style: cut rounds into thin strips and lay on top of pies to form pattern.
norma c. 31 Mar 2016
I make this all the time. Each member of my family gets their favorite pie. I made no changes to the recipe.