- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 16 boxes farfalle or spiral pasta (16 oz. or penne pasta, cooked and drained)
- Combine chicken with 1/2 cup Dressing in shallow bowl; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Spoon Sauce over hot farfalle and top with sliced chicken. Garnish, if desired, with additional parsley.