- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dri oregano leaves, crush
- 1 crushed red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 16 boxes farfalle or spiral pasta (16 oz. or penne pasta, cooked and drained)
- Combine Olive Oil, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, parsley, oregano and red pepper flakes in shallow bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked; slice.
- Spoon Sauce over hot farfalle and top with chicken. Garnish, if desired, with additional parsley.