Farfalle with Tuna and SurimiHoje para Jantar
- 1 package bow-tie pasta
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste (with onion and garlic)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cans tuna
- 100 grams cream
- 1/2 package surimi
- parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 11 minutes.
- 2Stew the tomato, sliced pepper, and bay leaf in olive oil over medium heat.
- 3Drain the tuna and add to the stew when ready.
- 4Add the cream and the surimi (cut into pieces), stirring gently, being careful not to break it.
- 5Drain the pasta and add it to the stew. Mix well and serve sprinkled with oregano and grated Parmesan cheese.