You can’t get dinner on the table any faster than this: Stir-fried pork, onion and pepper, rolled up in warm tortillas with salsa. Add carrot and celery sticks, tortilla chips and purchased guacamole to complete this simple supper.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into 3x1x1/8-inch strips)
- 1/2 onion (medium, peeled and sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 flour tortillas (warmed)
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork, onion and green pepper 4-5 minutes, until pork is lightly browned and onion tender. Roll up pork mixture in flour tortillas and serve with salsa.
- Serves 4.