False RanchAs receitas lá de casa
You can use your own favorite type of sausage in this skillet supper to go with the chorizo, which is what provides the distinctive flavor and pairs perfectly with the potatoes that are cooked along with. Carrots, cabbage, and white beans round out the ingredients for a meal in one. Be sure to pierce the meat sausage with a fork before placing atop the contents in the pan, to keep it from bursting.
- 500 grams bacon
- 3 carrots (thickly sliced)
- 1/4 cabbage (chopped)
- 1/2 sausages (meat)
- 1 sausages
- 1 can white beans
- 6 medium potatoes (chopped in large cubes)
- olive oil
- white wine
- 1In a large pan, place 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2Cut the sausage into slices and saute in olive until browned on both side.
- 3Add the bacon strips cut into small pieces and cook.
- 4When the meat and chorizo are cooked, add a little white wine.
- 5Add water to cover the meat.
- 6Bring to a boil and add the potatoes, carrots and cabbage.
- 7Season with salt, paprika and chili.
- 8Mix together. Add the beans and stir. Bring to a boil.
- 9Mash the sausage with a fork. Cover and cook.
- 10When the potatoes are cooked, serve immediately.