- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 16 ounces slaw mix (OR 6 to 7 cups shredded cabbage with carrots)
- 1 apples (large, cored and finely diced)
- Blend together cole slaw dressing, apple cider vinegar and celery seed. In large bowl, stir together cole slaw mix and diced apple. Pour dressing over and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serves 4 to 6.
- For a twist on traditional harvest slaw, omit apple cider vinegar and celery seed and replace with 2 teaspoons peanut butter and 1/4 teaspoon chili oil. Prepare as directed above.