- 3 1/4 ounces instant couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 saffron threads
- 1 teaspoon ras el hanout
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 8 oz falafels
- 5 ounces olives (mixed)
- 10 ounces artichoke hearts (drained, halved)
- 1 tablespoon preserved lemon (finely sliced)
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- greek yogurt (to serve)
- Combine couscous, olive oil, saffron and ras el hanout. Pour hot stock over top and set aside for 5 mins. Fluff with a fork and season.
- Meanwhile, heat falafels for 1-2 mins in microwave on HIGH (100%) until hot. Toss with olives, artichokes, preserved lemon and parsley. Serve over couscous, topped with Greek yogurt.