- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 3/4 pound beef
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini (medium, sliced)
- 1 onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lettuce
- 4 flour tortillas (fajita size)
- For Creamy Salsa Dressing, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and salsa; set aside.
- Lightly brush beef, red peppers, zucchini and onion with Olive Oil. Grill or broil beef and vegetables until beef is desired doneness and vegetables are tender.
- Cut beef and red peppers into strips. To serve, arrange beef and vegetables over lettuce and tortillas on serving platter. Serve with Creamy Salsa Dressing.