- 1 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet onion
- 4 flour tortillas (6-in., fajita size )
- 6 cups torn romain lettuc leav
- 1 lime wedges
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large, resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Pour 1/4 cup Dressing over red peppers and onion in another large, resealable plastic bag. Close bags and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are crisp-tender. Lightly grill tortillas, turning once and brushing with additional Dressing, if desired. Tear tortillas into bite-size pieces.
- To serve, thinly slice chicken and vegetables. Arrange lettuce on serving platter, top with chicken, vegetables, tortillas and lime. Serve, if desired, with additional Dressing.