Fajita Salad With Creamy Salsa DressingBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 3/4 pound flank steak (or boneless, skinless chicken breasts or peeled and deveined shrimp)
- 2 yellow bell pepper (medium red and/or, quartered)
- 1 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 1 red onion (medium, cut into wedges and skewered)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lettuce leaves
- 4 fajita size flour tortillas
- 1For Creamy Salsa Dressing, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and salsa; set aside.
- 2Lightly brush beef, red peppers, zucchini and onion with Olive Oil. Grill or broil beef and vegetables until beef is desired doneness and vegetables are tender.
- 3Cut beef and red peppers into strips. To serve, arrange beef and vegetables over lettuce and tortillas on serving platter. Serve with Creamy Salsa Dressing.