- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 4 fajita size flour tortillas (6-in.)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (cut into strips)
- 1 red bell pepper (or large green, cut into strips)
- 1 red onion (large, sliced)
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with salsa; evenly spread over tortillas. Set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, green pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. To serve, spoon chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.