- 375 milliliters milk (warm)
- 840 grams flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt (flower)
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 90 softened butter
- 1 lemon (large)
- sugar (for dusting)
- Put the milk to warm on the stove or microwave and mix it with the yeast.
- Slightly melt the butter and mix it with the lightly beaten eggs.
- Pour the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl and add the liquid ingredients.
- Add the lemon zest.
- Mix well with your hands, mold a ball and let it rise until doubled in size, and covered in a warm place.
- (When kneading the dough calculate the site will have doubled in size and make a mark in the bowl, to learn more easily if the mass is already feint!).
- It takes about 1 hour.
- When it has doubled in size, sprinkle it with a little flour and knead well to remove the air bubbles that have formed.
- Let it rest again for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough to a floured surface, mold four balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and dusted with flour.
- Brush each cake with milk and sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Bake on a preheated oven at 340°F for about 30 minutes.
- Do the test with toothpick before you remove from the oven.
- Let it cool slightly on a wire rack before cutting.