- 375 milliliters milk (warm)
- 840 grams flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt (flower)
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 90 softened butter
- 1 lemon (large)
- sugar (for dusting)
- Put the milk to warm on the stove or microwave and mix it with the yeast.
- Slightly melt the butter and mix it with the lightly beaten eggs.
- Pour the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl and add the liquid ingredients.
- Add the lemon zest.
- Mix well with your hands, mold a ball and let it rise until doubled in size, and covered in a warm place.
- (When kneading the dough calculate the site will have doubled in size and make a mark in the bowl, to learn more easily if the mass is already feint!).
- It takes about 1 hour.
- When it has doubled in size, sprinkle it with a little flour and knead well to remove the air bubbles that have formed.
- Let it rest again for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough to a floured surface, mold four balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and dusted with flour.
- Brush each cake with milk and sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Bake on a preheated oven at 340°F for about 30 minutes.
- Do the test with toothpick before you remove from the oven.
- Let it cool slightly on a wire rack before cutting.
Street Fair CornDianne's Vegan Kitchen
Miracle BreadRecipes Chez Moi
The Best Homemade White BreadRock Recipes
County Fair Funnel CakesCopykat Recipes
Classic Peanut Butter CookiesYummly
Fluffy White 60 Minute Sandwich BreadYammie's Noshery
Garlic Pull Apart BreadCarmel Moments
No Bake Oreo Layer DessertBrown Eyed Baker
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Tim Love's Grilled Asparagus with Citrus GremolataHellmann's
Easy Apple CrispHellmann's
Emergency Chocolate DessertA Fork and A Pencil
Simple One Hour Homemade BreadLa Fuji Mama
How To Make Sourdough BreadBBC
Overnight Chia Seed PuddingThe Lemon Bowl
Chipotle Chicken CupsGimme Some Oven
Bacon Cheeseburger DipHellmann's