- 10 1/2 ounces Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 2 cans Del Monte Green Beans (14 1/2 ounces each any style, drained)
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cups crispy fried onions (French’s, Original, divided)
- Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
- Try using French’s® Crispy Jalapeños or Red Pepper Crunchy Toppers in place of the Crispy Fried Onions for a Friendsgiving flavor twist.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.