Grilled ham steaks are given the works with this spicy marinade. Serve with the Spicy Bloody Mary Salsa. Grill vegetables and a baked potato round out this flavor packed meal.
- 2 slices smoked bone-in ham center slices (each about 1 pound and 1/2-inch thick)
- 2 1/2 cups bloody mary mix (extra-spicy)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Stir together bloody Mary mix, brown sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl. Set aside 3/4 cup bloody Mary marinade.
- Place ham slices in large, resealable bag. Pour remaining 1 3/4 cups bloody Mary marinade over ham; close bag to seal. Turn bag to evenly coat ham with bloody Mary marinade; place in baking dish. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove ham from marinade; discard marinade from ham. Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Grill ham, uncovered, over direct heat for 5–8 minutes or until heated through, turning ham slices over halfway during grilling and brushing often with 1/4 cup of the reserved marinade.
- Transfer ham to cutting board and cut into serving-size pieces. Serve with Spicy Bloody Mary Salsa.
- Serves 6 to 8.