What is the perfect way to start your morning off on the right foot? A delicious and hearty breakfast, of course. This recipe for Express Nutella Waffle Brioche only takes 25 minutes to prepare four servings. Serve these up for the kids before school and send them off happy. All you need to prepare these sweet sensations is brioche butter buns, Nutella, and butter. Use a Pasquier-type brioche for best results.
- 8 slices butter (brioche, Pasquier-type)
- 1 jar Nutella
- 20 grams butter
- Heat your waffle maker. Butter the outside of the brioche buns.
- Place 4 small scoops of Nutella on the inside of 4 brioche buns, do not spread.
- Cover with another slice of brioche.
- Put in the iron waffle for 3 to 4 minutes, until waffle turns golden brown.
- Cut in 2 diagonally.