- 50 grams butter
- milk (30 cl.)
- 400 grams flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- pralines (almond cocoa)
- Preheat oven to 180 F
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- In a saucepan, warm the milk and butter.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix in the flour, yeast, and salt. You should have a very soft dough.
- Pour into a flexible mold or into a buttered and floured pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, raise the temperature to 400 F and bake for an additional 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.