- 4 cups water
- 4 chicken (or veggie bouillon cubes)
- 1/2 onion (small, finely chopped)
- 1 medium potato (cubed)
- 1 cup celery stalks (cubed)
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup green peas (frozen sweet)
- 1 cup vermicelli pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Directions: Put olive oil in a skillet on a medium heat, add vermicelli pasta, and stir constantly until pasta turns golden brown. Set aside.
- Put water, bouillon cubes, celery, and onions in a pot. Bring to boil over medium heat and let boil for 5 minutes.
- Add cubed potatoes, wait until it boils again, and add vermicelli pasta and cubed chicken (optional).
- Let soup boil for 5 minutes then add sweet grean peas and sweet corn kernels. Wait untin it boils again, remove from the heat, and cover.
- Before serving the soup, stir in parsley to give the soup fresh and bright taste.