- 24 biscotti (about 4.25 oz)
- 2 medium eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons cold coffee (or espresso)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- cocoa (for dusting)
- Line a 12-piece muffin pan with paper muffin cups, then crumble the biscotti into the bottom of each cup.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy, then add the coffee and the vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, whisk 2 1/8 cups of the cream to stiff peaks, then fold into the egg-sugar mixture. Spoon the completed mixture into the muffin cups ensuring that the crumbled biscotti are well covered. Place the muffin tray in the freezer for at least 4-5 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the tray from the freezer and leave to rest for 5 mins. Next, whip the rest of the cream, then spoon a dollop on top of each muffin. Dust with cocoa powder and serve in the muffin cups.