If you are planning a fancy festive party for your friends and family, then make sure to add these ingredients to the list for an appetizer that is out of this world. The decadent ingredients in Escargots with Fourme d'Abert Cheese are rich and flavorful. The best part about this delicious dish is how quick and easy it is to prepare. You want to make sure you watch them carefully as they bake, so allow yourself that time.
- 1 jar escargot
- cheese (Fourme d'Ambert)
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator beforehand to make it easier to work with.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place 1 escargot inside each croquille.
- Fill with cheese.
- Place the filled croquilles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until croquilles are golden and cheese is melted and slightly browned. Watch carefully while baking.