The Spanish tradition is very culturally diverse in the way they cook. This Enmoladas (Tortillas in Mole Sauce) is one that is rooted in traditional flavors and style. You will fall in love with the Enmoladas (Tortillas in Mole Sauce) flavor. Try this recipe at home and let us know about your experience in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 grams mushrooms
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 slices turkey breast
- cooking spray
- mole sauce
- oaxaca cheese
- Mushroom Filling
- Saute the tomato and the onion in the vegetable oil until the onion becomes transparent. Add the garlic and saute for two more minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and saute on high heat until cooked through and the moisture is absorbed. Add salt and pepper and the turkey breast.
- Add the panela cheese and set aside.
- Place a portion of the mushroom filling in each tortilla, roll, and place into a glass baking dish and spritz with cooking spray.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes until slightly browned on just the top.
- Place on serving dishes, spoon mole sauce over them, and sprinkle with Oaxaca cheese.